Send mail to JudyReturn to What's New

Oh no...not the house rules!!

If you are new to the JAT board please read the house rules.

Oh no...not the house rules!!

Postby jatjlo » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:19 am

Don't worry...very few house rules. I will list them below.

1. My house, my rules

2. Be nice :x Nooooooo...you must be nice :)

3. No copyright infringement (sharing of patterns, copying posts from this board to other boards or from other boards to this etc...).

4. You may post a URL link to your website or blog if it is stitch related but no soliciting and absolutely no "revenue sharing" sites are to be linked to this message board. If you do so, you will be banned from this site and your posts will be deleted.

Please note: New rule... "Designers" if you have a design that you would like to share please contact me first. You only have to contact me and be approved one time, then any time you have a new design you would like to share with the members you have my standing permission. But you must be posting a picture of your design. I do this because I have to have control over what is posted as advertising. Stitchers love to see pictures of new designs. And I love that you share them. But this is not an advertising board. If you have a site you would like people to go see then you need to post the URL link in your signature.

I may archive, clean up, arbitrarily or even mistakenly remove posts.

I reserve the right to add any rules I might think necessary later.
Keep looking up - you can bet someone will be looking back.
Judy Odell
jatjlo

Return to House Rules